nerdy.nel, a half-Dominican, half-Puerto Rican native of The Bronx, is an engineer with a lifelong passion for mathematics; he channels this passion through his work in engineering and tutoring. Since 2004, nerdy.nel has tutored hundreds of students, from schoolchildren to senior citizens! nerdy.nel has received critical acclaim from tutees, parents, and teachers alike for his work ethic, patience, and diligence in his tutoring. nerdy.nel is a member of both the National Tutoring Association and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE); he has a Master of Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering and a baccalaureate degree in Electronics and Engineering Technology.
nerdy.nel is also a transportation activist who is a member of Transportation Alternatives and its Bronx Committee; together, they fight for transportation improvements and safer streets in The Bronx.
nerdynel.me is my ‘lil slice of cyberspace! Here’s what you’ll find:
- professional tutoring. Learn about the nerdy.nel Tutoring Service, my brand of professional tutoring in mathematics, statistics, and more!
- Note: Click here for the Terms governing the Tutoring Service.
- tutor triumphs. A chronicle of my tutoring escapades.
- nerdy.nel speaks! My personal blog.
[…and the sidebar?]
You’ll find it within the slide-in menu on the upper right corner. It includes:
- Links to the official Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram pages of the nerdy.nel Tutoring Service.
- Note: For my personal Twitter account, click here; you’ll also find a link to this account on my personal blog.
- Links to the site sections described above.
- support nerdy.nel. Support the nerdy.nel Tutoring Service by making secure donations through PayPal.
- looking for something? Search for site content using this search bar.
- the latest. Links to the three most recent blog posts.
- follow nerdy.nel. A link to follow this site.
- the count. A tally of the site’s readership.
- the legalese. Copyright and disclaimer.
- the learning tree. My blogroll, featuring various educational resources.
[Last updated: 2017.10.01]